Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Soups to nuts and Bread

It's been just about two years since I posted. Way too long! Time sneaks away from you and the days and weeks just seem to fly right out the window. I've found and been given some great recipes and hope to share them in the coming days and weeks.
I see one of my all time favorite pumpkin recipes here. In my garden I have zucchini, tomatoes, eggplant, sweet banana peppers, Anaheim peppers, multi-color bell peppers, spinach, strawberries and savoy cabbage.
There's a ham and corn soup recipe I clipped from a magazine and tried recently. It's a keeper that I'll share.
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Roberthussy said...


He writes his contact info "Soup to Nuts" on the lid of one of the cardboard soup tops, pulls out two small bags of truffles, each with four little round rich balls of goodness, and wishes us a good evening as we stash our goodies and stroll off towards home.




SEOServices